Top 5 business loan apps/websites available in Nigeria
As a business grows, more funding might be required to expand, and sometimes getting a grant might not always be easy because of hellish requirements or stressful steps that has to be taken before getting it. Sometimes, the best option is to look into obtaining a company loan. However, many small business owners consider the lending procedure to be difficult and irritating, particularly when asking banks for funding.
With the emergence of numerous companies in Nigeria's FINTECH industry, there are a limited number of online lending platforms that assist company owners in obtaining speedy loans. Although locating, qualifying for, and receiving approval for small-business loans might be challenging, the more information you have, the easier it will be. This article outlines the most important methods and stages for obtaining a business loan.
Check out this post; TOP 7 BUSINESS GRANTS AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA
KiaKia provides both secured and unsecured loans, as well as profit-sharing business transactions that are properly-structured. They primarily target Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) with high development potential but little access to traditional banking institutions' lending. They claim that the solution is not only easy and quick, but also very effective and efficient. Kiakia, which bills itself as "the financial marketplace to access and lend out personal and corporate cash," could be exactly what you've been looking for to help your company grow. The smallest loan amount is N50,000, with a monthly interest rate of 3.5 percent.
How to apply:
- Go to the website and create an account using your correct information.
- Start a site-wide application chat.
- Please provide a valid form of identification.
- Enter the loan amount you'd like to borrow.
- Determine the length of the loan.
- Take a screenshot of your last three salary or business income alerts and upload it.
Renmoney is a microfinance bank that positions itself on being Nigeria's most convenient loan firm, thanks to technological advancements that provide excellent customer service. To qualify for a Renmoney SME loan, your business must have a positive income statement and consistent monthly earnings.
The minimum borrowing amount is N100,000, with a 2.8 percent per month interest rate.
- You must have a current and operational bank account with a Nigerian commercial bank.
- Employees and business owners must be able to prove their monthly earnings and have a clean credit report.
- You must be between the ages of 22 and 59.
- A six-month statement of account is necessary, and there must be no concerns with returned checks.
- To verify that you're a member of your organization's personnel, bring a current passport photo and an identity card.
- As an employee or as the owner of a successful business, your earnings must be substantial.
Go to https://www.renmoney.com/ to apply.
QuickCheck is a cutting-edge lending platform that caters to both consumers and small businesses. They make financial credit available to people and small enterprises through mobile technologies. QuickCheck provides quick loans in Nigeria of up to NGN 500,000 in minutes.
However, for first-time users, you can only get 10,000 N for one month. Early repayment of loans provides reduced interest rates and bigger amounts, according to the repayment terms for rapid check.
Furthermore, you only pay interest on a loan for the amount of days you use it. QuickCheck, like other credit platforms, requires your BVN for security and verification, as well as your bank account number to pay off your accepted loan.
CARBON (Formerly PAYLATER)
Carbon Loan is a one-click online loan application that allows you to get a loan in Nigeria in minutes. The three-year-old loan app brags about its "easy digital money management platform," which offers rapid online loans to satisfy urgent and unforeseen cash demands. Carbon allows you to take out a loan of up to 500,000 Naira with no collateral.
Funds are normally sent within 1–3 business days after your application is approved. If you pay your bills on time, you could be able to get a greater credit limit on your next loan.
How to apply for a carbon loan;
- You must have your Bank Verification Number with you at all times (BVN)
- Enter basic information such as your name, phone numbers, and address.
- A photo of yourself that you may have to take with your phone in real time using the app.
- Details about your account.
Lidya is a web-based platform that connects businesses with lenders. Small and medium-sized firms can apply for unsecured loans ranging from $500 to $15,000.
Companies interested in applying for a loan with Lidya can do so online or on their phone, and a decision will be made within a few hours if all requirements are completed. At Lidya, the loan amount is between N 150,000 and N 150,000, with a monthly interest rate of 3.5 percent.
To apply for a loan on Lydia, you must first:
- Attach your bank statement for the previous six months.
- Have an active account with a Bank Verification Number in order to participate (BVN)
Note that if you're looking for a company or business loan, you'll need to present proof of ownership of the company, which must have been in operation for at least six months.
Lydia also primarily lends to established firms rather than start-ups. The good thing is that Lydia's loan does not necessitate the use of collateral.
- First register for Lydia on the website; https://www.lidya.co/
- Choose the sort of loan you want to apply for.
- Receive your loan in your Lydia account.
Want a resume in minutes? Click here to get started.