India - Bengaluru / Bangalore | Full Time | Confidential
Founded in 2007 MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has become one of the prime consulting companies to provide finest HR recruitment services globally in regions like Asia (India, China, Singapore, Malaysia etc), Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman etc) and Africa. With a team of 45 experienced consultant, we have setup global delivery center to serve all our top precious client on 24*7*365 basis. Over the decade MNR has served more than 200 clients and over 5000 successful placements with a great track record.
MNR Solutions helped many Top-Brands, mid -size & Start-ups organizations to find impeccable talent across various industry domains like Education, Telecom, Internet/dotcom, Healthcare, FMCG /FMCD, Fin-tech, Information Technology, Agri-tech & Many more industries.
We believe acquiring Talent is not a business; it’s our commitment to partners to deliver most challenging mandates with quality professionals who are shortlisted through our carefully structured recruitment and selection process.
What we offer
• A fast-paced environment to learn and grow.
• Very high autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
• An opportunity to work on something that really matters. Check out the reviews for our app.
• Very high transparency; you will be aware and have exposure to almost everything starting from the data in DBs to the amount left in the bank.
• fair market salary.
What we are looking for
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen s
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Android studio, API integration, Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services, Payment gateway integration and its relevant frameworks
• Basic experience with Google Services Integration, Google Play Services
• JSON/XML, & Push Notification and System Integration & Validation, Accessing Native APIs
• Basic understanding and knowledge of core JAVA/KOTLIN, J2EE, and Object-Oriented Principles.
• Should be able to integrate REST services into mobile applications.
• Hands-on experience with apps using the SQLite database would be an added advantage.
• Technical documentation and Deployment
Responsible to build mobile-based applications.