- Receive and record new stock as it comes in
- Moves stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- Creates schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
- Ensure there are no shortages on shelves
- Help train new employees
- To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities
- Driving forklifts and operating other warehouse equipment
- But not limited to the above, will perform other related duties as required in the warehouse
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant course
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- 2+ years experience driving forklifts
- Great communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent analytical thinking and good mathematics skills.
Create Your Profressional CV Now