- To ensure the Contact Centre Is functioning at all operational times.
- To ensure that appropriate feedback is given to all customers’ complaints/requests/enquiries within the agreed SLA.
- To ensure all outbound service requests are attended to within the agreed timeline.
- To ensure minimal downtimes at the contact centre.
- Consistently identify existing processes to be reviewed for efficiency.
- Identify best practices and import the same for adaptation.
- Ensure improved awareness to customers on the use of the contact centre.
- Ensure staff are well trained and up to date on product offerings
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Education:
- First degree. Contact Center Strategic Leadership Certification (added advantage).
- 5 years experience in a call centre, out of which a minimum of 2 years should be in a supervisory role.
The behavioural competencies of the job include the ability to:
- Establish, build and stabilise relationships by listening to what others have to say, thus digesting and absorbing the facts in order to respond and take appropriate action.
- Be persistent in problem-solving, seeking solutions through the expertise of both self and others. Research all the facts with care and resolve problems in a timely and thorough manner.
- Generate and provide specialist and/or administrative services which benefit the organisation and, depending on whether they are task or people-related, lead to a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Remain self-controlled when opposed and people become uncooperative or aggressive, be prepared to listen to what others say and feel, deal with conflict in an accommodating manner and use practicality as a method for reaching a solution.
- Search out errors; rectify omissions, perfect systems and procedures which will ultimately raise the quality and standards of all tasks undertaken.
- Remain rational when dealing with others, work within organizational requirements, be systematic and factual when dealing with colleagues, and handle conflict adopting a logical and unemotional approach until a solution becomes achievable.
- Smooth relationships when difficult circumstances prevail and develop a culture of trust both within and outside the team.
- Remain confident when dealing with negative situations, convince others to have ideas and create new options, as well as encourage and enthusing them to come up with imaginative solutions to difficult problems.
- Seek direction and authority from others when and if appropriate, and achieve set goals in a non-assertive and efficient manner.
- The Job Profile is calling for a person who can give consistent performance within a highly structured and predictable climate. The incumbent should have the ability to deal with routine tasks and the persistence to see a job through to a conclusion.
- The job is likely to be of a specialist, technical or administrative nature where the person is required to use knowledge and expertise. A friendly approach and the ability to communicate in a thorough and factual manner are integral to the function. Standard operating procedures, adherence to rules, and a patient, hardworking nature are also important aspects of the role.
- Ideally, the person fulfilling this job will have the ability to persuade others, work within specific guidelines whilst at the same time maintaining quality and standards. The person should be routine-orientated, methodical, thorough, compliant, cautious, sensitive, diplomatic, self-disciplined, amiable and accommodating.
- The function is also calling for a person who is non-aggressive by nature and prefers an environment that is free of trouble and confrontation.