- The role will consist of providing constant administrative support to manage the student’s application process and ensure hitch-free placements into partner Institutions.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to detail.
- Email / Telephone / Skype etc – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
- Continuous counselling and follow up of Students
- Prepare and send applications for students
- Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- Visa Checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- A graduate degree of any field
- Must be able to work remotely as well a customer inter-facing environment
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word etc.
- Minimum Qualification: BA / BSc
- Required Experience: Minimum of NYSC experience.
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
Application Closing Date: Thursday; 5th November 2021.