We are looking to hire a well-organized Site Engineer with strong leadership skills to join our growing team.
- Managing different parts of construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders.
- Site Engineer (must be a COREN certified engineer or certified builder) will implement project design Advice on technical issues
- Supervise and carry out housing construction and building projects.
- Work with clients on projects and ensure compliance with relevant standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manage technical issues and site workers, represent the company whenever asked to do so.
- He’ll work with the marketing team to design and deliver customer requirements and specifications and make amendments when required.
- He’ll report directly to the MD
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor/HND degree
- MBA or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Must be a COREN certified engineer or certified builder
- 3 years of experience
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000 plus health insurance, opportunities for NHF contribution and benefits. Use of company vehicle when necessary.