DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and serve appropriate quantities of food in a timely manner, assuring proper quality and quantity of food prepared; prepare, cook and/or assemble sandwiches, burgers, fries, salads, meats, fruit, vegetables and cookies.
- Assemble items to be served and sold at designated food service area locations; prepare food for transport across campus or to other District locations, maintaining appropriate records as assigned.
- Prepare food service facilities for the serving of food; assure that serving lines are properly stocked with adequate food, beverages and supplies; count and set out an appropriate number of food trays; prepare the steam table for serving hot meals.
- Heat, portion and serve food to students and staff according to established procedures.
- Count money and prepare money boxes or cash registers with appropriate amounts and denominations of change.
- Collect tickets and money for meals and beverages sold and make appropriate changes; complete and maintain daily and weekly records of meals and beverages served and money collected; total receipt money, prepare bank deposit slips and deliver to the school office for deposit.
- Count and maintain inventory records and notify supervisor of needed supplies.
- Assist other Food Services personnel with cooking and baking activities.
- Maintain work areas and serving areas in a clean, sanitary and safe condition; wash and clean counters and steam tables; wash and store equipment, pots, pans, trays and other foodservice items.
- Assist in storing unused food and supplies to assure compliance with health and sanitation standards; dispose of unusable leftovers and trash.
- Operate a variety of standard kitchen equipment such as a cash register, slicer, and grater, mixer, frying machine, steamer, wrapping/sealing machine, dishwasher, steam cart and ovens as required.
- Train new food service employees and student workers as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
Salary: 27k Net Monthly Pay, HMO, Leave Allowance, 13th Month Allowance and Pension