- The school nurse is responsible for providing health care through assessment, intervention, and follow-up for all students and staff within the school setting.
- The school nurse addresses the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of students and supports their achievement in the learning process.
- Some of the school nurse’s responsibilities will include teaching classes on nutrition and health and developing healthcare initiatives for the school.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Nursing and RN license
- Not older than 40 years of age.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Good organisational and management skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Minimum of 5 years post-registration nursing experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a resident nurse in a boarding school.
- Willingness to act in the capacity of a House Mistress
Remuneration: NGN100,000 – NGN150,000 monthly salary.