Candix Engineering Nigeria Limited
Engineering & Technology
Nigeria - Port Harcourt & Rivers State Full Time | |
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a good understanding of the oil and gas industry and an engineering background to support our project teams. You will be responsible for preparing costs and estimates of projects and keeping track of any variations to the contract that may affect the cost and creating reports.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Forecast and provide the cost of different materials needed for projects
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, and other documentation
- Work with the design team, tracking changes to the design and/or construction work, and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Measure and value the work done on-site
- Liaise with clients and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers, and site engineers
- Select and/or source for construction materials, keep track of materials and order more when required
- Travel from the office to various sites as required
- Write reports
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, or similar field
- 3 - 7 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor or cost controller.
- Any QS Certification will be an advantage
- Proficient in engineering design and interpretation.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
Create Your Profressional CV Now