Essential Job Function:
- Price/ forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities, reports and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree on the services of the contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on-site.
- Pay Subcontractors.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals such as the Project Manager, Construction Manager and Site Supervisor.
- Visitation of various sites as required.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Documenting changes in design and updating budgets.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Minimum HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in QuantitySurveying
- Professional of The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors or recognized equivalent
- AUTOCAD working knowledge desirable
- Architectural & Engineering Design Interpretation
- Engineering material, costs & specifications
- Construction Industry Dynamics
- Engineering and Technology
- Construction Estimating or Finance Experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to organize, plan and Strategize
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Great Networking ability
- Team playing
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant experience in similar roles
Create Your Profressional CV Now