- Help Production staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Compile and analyze production records.
- Perform or review quality, design, and health checks on instruments to ensure equipment is functioning properly
- Maintain awareness of NAFDAC, and other governmental regulations and how they affect daily decisions in the laboratory.
- Identify technical and scientific objectives for your department, in line with the organization’s strategic plan and mission, then create and implement plans to achieve those goals
- Prepare and process documentation and reports, including writing, reviewing, and collecting data.
- Logical and Investigative Thinking
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Interpersonal Skill
- Problem Solving Skill
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
- Minimum of 0-5 years experience in a Chemical Laboratory in a Manufacturing Company.
- He must be proficient in the use of MS office software & Social Media handles.
Create Your Profressional CV Now