- Analyze users stories and cases, review software requirements for validity and feasibility
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Creation of detailed test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, conduct, and coordinate test activities
- Develop and Review user documentation based on use case requirements and technical design.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Observe, capture and provide test results with supporting dialogue and insight in a clear concise manner
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Help visualize technical data in a way that is meaningful to business decision-makers Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- B.Sc / HND in relevant studies
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance / Software Testing specialist
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience in web applications testing via the web browser and API interfaces
- Competency in working with test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in using test management and bug tracking tools
- Good experience with performance, stress, and load testing.
- Expertise in software testing fundamentals and test techniques
- A track record of performing testing activities through the full test life-cycle
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and report the risks and issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Create Your Profressional CV Now