We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
These will include but are not limited to :
- Providing design conceptualization and creating detailed designs using CAD and 3D software.
- Execute project-specific processes to ensure project delivery to time, budget, and quality specifications.
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
- Supervision and designing of Architectural drawings/landscaping and interior design projects.
- Proficiency in cost analysis.
- Solely responsible for the finishing stage for all projects to ensure design compliance and quality delivery.
- Develop feasibility reports and design proposals based on project/client briefs.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind project/client’s needs, building’s usage, and environmental impact.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications and coordinate Quality control checks and Reports.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals and regulatory authorities.
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Develop Schedule of works, manage vendors and Artisans,
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Providing management with estimates on cost, time, machinery, construction, and other specifications.
- Academic qualification of either a BSc or Msc Architecture
- 3 - 5 years of experience
Note: Please attach your CV to the application and include a link to your portfolio
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000