- In charge of developing effective strategies to increase production efficiency and output. Ensure products manufactured are produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications and make sure that products are ready to distribute to customers in a timely fashion.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Develop a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed to meet predicted completion date.
- Create a better workflow that uses company resources more effectively.
- Create new initiatives that boost product quality, reduce waste, and increase profitability.
- Liaise with sales division to determine customer requirements and prepare monthly forecasts in collaboration with marketing/sales division.
- Use production specifications to establish lead time of operation (Assembly, Pre-test, Testing, Post-test and Panel Workshop sections) for the guidance of production workers.
- Confer with section team leaders and supervisors to determine the status of assigned jobs if it is in line with the plan.
- Expedite operations that delay schedule and alter schedule to meet target.
- Create job orders on weekly basis and request the corresponding Bill of Materials to be transferred according to the plan from Store to Assembly floor for production.
- Report finished jobs after production to store for consumption and inventory reconciliation.
- BE in Industrial, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven work experience as a production planner. Strong planning/scheduling experience is required and preferably in a high volume made to order manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing resource planning
- Excellent knowledge of production quality control principles
- Strong Knowledge of Quality System Procedure and SOP’s
- Experienced in working within ISO Guidelines
- Experience in production control, planning, inventory control and materials
- Strong project management skills
- Strong resource planning, scheduling and optimization
- Excellent coordination and team work skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Monitor production progress to ensure timely delivery. Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Highly enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly attentive to details
- Strong MS. Office skills, Primavera
- Strong ERP knowledge and experience
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Ensure strict compliance with standard operation procedures to minimize waste/scrap.
- Prepare production reports.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.