Candix Engineering Nigeria Limited
Supply Chain & Procurement
Nigeria - Port Harcourt & Rivers State Full Time | |
As a procurement officer, you will be responsible for handling procurement activities such as sourcing for items in-country and overseas, preparing quotations, purchasing high-quality and cost-effective materials, expediting, processing orders, etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Source the most affordable materials both foreign and local for the Company and its clients
- Compare supplier products and services to determine products that are more suitable for the company and its client
- Review, compare, evaluate, and approve products and services for the company and its clients
- Expedite orders until delivery
- Receive, inspect, and distribute merchandise to relevant parties, file damage claims with freight companies or suppliers
- Assist with the daily activities of the procurement department
- Initiate and maintain good supplier relations
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any relevant field
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Procurement Officer.
- Eager to learn and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Cope well under pressure.
- Accurate attention to detail
Create Your Profressional CV Now