- Manage day-to-day activities of the school.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- To lead, manage and evaluate the delivery of quality teaching and learning in the School.
- To support and promote the vision and values of the School
- To translate the vision of the School into best practice through innovative planning and teaching that produces high-quality learning
- To come up with creative social curricular activities that enhance learning and also promote the School
- Oversee school activities to ensure educational goals and outcomes’ fulfilment.
- 2-10 years of experience
- NCE, BA, BSc, B.ED
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Having good knowledge of the Montessori system of education is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Literacy under the British curriculum is an advantage.
- Must be Honest, passionate, loyal and committed to duties
- Must be proficient in the use of ICT/Computers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration: NGN40,000- NGN100,000