Education & Experience
- A minimum of SSCE certificate.
- At least 4 years of hands-on different duty machines.
- City & Guild, Trade Test, Craft Certificate is compulsory.
- Tech college and apprenticeship certificate is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to manoeuvre forklift skillfully without a pallet.
- Ability to handle light and heavy lifting with ease.
- Knowledge about related equipment and their maintenance.
- Knowledge of all safety measures to be taken during the forklift operation.
- Basic documentation skills.
Create Your Profressional CV Now