- Administering medications to patients
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Conducting diagnostic and clinical tests
- Coordinating patient treatment & triage
- Assisting with surgical procedures
- Any other duties as may be reasonably assigned
Personal Attributes and Qualifications:
- Friendly and courteous
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria or eligibility for same.
Location: Ajah Lekki, Lagos.
Salary: NGN100,000 - NGN150,000