- A Materials Manager helps the company in identifying the requirements and helps in planning, storage, control and distribution of goods in the organisation
- He/she closely works in association with the purchase department, production department and the vendors
- Through his analysis and material management skills he helps the company in meeting short term and long-term production goals and helps in keeping the supply chain active throughout.
- To supervise warehouse staff to prevent internal theft;
- To keep records in computer of way-in and way-out;
- To assist in sorting out warehouse materials;
- To lead warehouse staff in management of way-out after training.
- Deliver continuous improvement in supplier delivery, quality and cost.
- Liaise with supplier to ensure timely receipt of materials.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of purchased goods.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in negotiating the best prices with vendors.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in using engineering software with strong willingness in serving the position;
- With a high sense of responsibility, an upright personality, convincing and persuasive communicative skills, and good loyalty to company management.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.