- Manage all business processes and forecast all customer material requirements.
- Monitor all inventory levels to ensure timely delivery and maintain all metrics for performance and achieve all business objectives.
- Analyze and establish all material requirements for all forecasts and maintain track of all material orders and assist to generate all reports.
- Provide support to all items and evaluate all daily transaction processes and prepare credit reports on weekly basis.
- Prepare and provide update to all spreadsheet on monthly basis.
- Assist all customers for all order status and provide support to all common hardware stocking and monitor all inventory levels.
- Maintain record of all obsolete inventories and recommend improvements to all product rationalization process and ensure achievement of all targets.
- Provide optimal level of customer services and ensure all material and product availability for all customers.
- Prepare production schedule and ensure compliance to all delivery dates and forecast all measurements and resolve any discrepancies in process.
- Assess the materials needs for production and to develop inventory plans
- Work with the purchasing Manager or Director to research materials and supply cost
- Must ensure that materials used in production meet specific standards
- Monitor inventory processes and production efficiency to ensure consistency or improvement
- 2 - 4 years experience in inventory management and control role
- Candidate should possess a HND / B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in relevant field
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
- Excellent use of inventory management tools
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Good mathematical and numerical skills
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.