Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively establish, develop, maintain and track team portfolio of TechVenture clients (including new customer acquisitions and relationship management).
- Identification of potential Tech start-ups and ecosystem partners to create value for the bank and its customers.
- Develop innovative and compelling value proposition for the segment (products, solutions, advisory, value-added services, etc.) to ensure that customers are well catered for.
- Carry out detailed financial analysis of client accounts to highlight strengths and potential
- Responsible for forging new relationships with relevant external organizations and networks in enhancing value propositions on either current digital offerings or new ones.
- Identify high potential areas for possible investments
- Remain up-to-date in TechVentures industry therefore able to act as an advisor to clients
- Drive cross-sector partnerships to enhance the bank’s digital capabilities
- B.sc, minimum or MBA preferably
- 6 – 8 years experience
Key Competency Requirements:
- In-depth understanding of Nigerian tech.
- Proficient in financial analysis and company valuations.
- Marketing and Sales proficiency.
- Venture Capital/Private Equity/Investment Banking knowledge.
- Experience in organizing accelerator and/or incubator program for fintech/technology-focused companies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication (oral & written)
- Computer appreciation/ data entry (word processing/ spreadsheet/ presentation)
- Leadership / Influence
- Team building / Conflict management
- Organization and coordination skills
- Coaching and Training
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Complex problem resolution.
- Networking skills to enable customer acquisition and partnerships
- Communication skills to convey the vision of the unit to all stakeholders