- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Liaison with stores/stock controllers to ensure that stock movements and stock-keeping standards are maintained in line with company guidelines
- Effective management of performance, conduct, absence, engagement and training and development of team members, holding people accountable to agreed departmental and company standards.
Job Requirements & Qualification
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, and other Numerate courses.
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience in Inventory Management or in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software and forecasting techniques.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- HMO and other statutory benefits.