Applicant must be a result-driven Insurance Advisor, who would be responsible for providing financial advice to clients on Life Insurance Protection, Saving For Education, Retirement Plan, Health Plan, and Investing In The Future. The Insurance Advisor will generate leads, meet with clients on the go and present them with customized financial proposals and ultimately offer specialized guidance and advice on areas of concern that will empower people to live better lives.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Meeting regularly with clients to sell the company’s various products and services.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Evaluating clients’ financial portfolios.
- Assessing clients’ risk.
- Encourage clients to invest in the future.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or Bachelor’s Degree. (Consideration may be given to mature candidates with diplomas in related fields)
- 1 - 2 years in any financial sector would be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A professional appearance
- Resident in Lagos or willing to relocate.
Create Your Profressional CV Now