Nigeria - Port Harcourt & Rivers State | Full Time | NGN Confidential
· Responsible for application of heat shrink sleeves and all the process involved in the application.
· Performing different tests like void test and pull off test.
· Working as an In-Charge of Primer Application Plant and Custom Shop and verifying all the process from incoming rack to final inspection for these plants.
· Responsible for all kinds of necessary inspection and documentation related to Quality Control process.
· Duties included advising the project painting supervisors on the coating system and application of the coatings, advising the client about different types of coating systems for the project plus monitoring the mixing and application of the paint in accordance to the quality standards
· Experienced in various coating system such as epoxy, polyurethane, solvent free, glass flake, FBE coating for pipes as well as field joints application using FBE powder and Heat Shrink Sleeve application for buried pipeline field joints.
· To liaise with client representatives, paint manufacturers, third party inspectors, planning and estimation department prior to execute blasting and painting operations as per quality standards.
· Carried out general inspection duties for surface preparation and coating and performed final inspection prior to handover to clients. Witnessing of surface preparation DFT checks, adhesion tests, holiday tests etc.
· Preparation of inspection, test plans (ITP), Inspection reports, quality control procedures, method statement etc.
· Responsible for the mobilization of manpower, material and equipments to execute the assignment as per schedule.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.