Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties of the ICT Officer/Administrative Assistant are;
- Maintain and troubleshoot all network and computer-related issues
- Integrate security, physical control solutions for all confidential data and systems.
- Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end users.
- Integrate and configure computer networking for best performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations Manager.
- Test and evaluate all new technology including M&E systems e.g. database systems, websites etc.
- In collaboration with ICT Partner and MEL Unit, develop participatory strategies and tools for monitoring and evaluating the project.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required.
- Help install and support all ICT hardware and software.
- Provide overall administrative support to the Hinga Weze program.
- At least 2 years of experience providing information communications technology (ICT) and administrative support in a development context.
- Bachelors in information technology or a relevant field required.
- Fluency in English.