- Collaborating with other senior management to formulate strategy and designing policies
- Overseeing implementation of IT systems.
- Overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions.
- Analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Managing costs and performance of the warehouse
- Lead and engage a team to drive excellent customer service
- Monitor KPIs, identify and communicate associated actions, and highlight areas for improvement.
- Basis managerial responsibility such as Return to works, appraisals, absence management
- Joint responsibility for continuous improvement within the warehouse such as GEMBA walks and Kaizen events.
- BA/BSc/HND in Business, or other relevant fields
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director, or similar leadership role
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in Inventory Management or in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed and finely tuned experience of setting strategic direction
- Experienced in producing and developing strategic business plans
- Experienced in working within a target driven environment and managing a senior team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must reside in selected states i.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
Remuneration: Attractive with HMO and other statutory benefits.
To apply, candidates should attach their CV and the subject of the application should be the role and State e.g ADMIN MANAGER KANO. (Role is available in Abuja and Kano only)