- Coordinate activities of the network of providers (hospitals) in the respective regions.
- Organize regular provider’s forum to enlighten providers on company guidelines and protocols.
- Recruit and accredit new providers according to the company’s protocol.
- Perform reaccreditation exercises to ensure the hospitals continue to meet company standards.
- Conduct Providers quality assurance assessment.
- Manage Providers claims/bills in the region and ensure prompt payment according to company protocol.
- Promote company products and services
- Participate in medical outreach, wellness, health talks/seminars,
- Overall responsibility for branch operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS, with a valid license
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public health or related fields will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Membership of health, management or related bodies
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a relevant and related field.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc.
- The candidate should Preferably be male.
- Salary range: NGN1,800.000 to NGN3,600,000.
- Official Car and Driver