Head, Human Resources, Admin & Corporate Affairs
Nigeria - Lagos | Full Time | NGN Confidential
- Develop human resources strategy for the Bank in line with its overall corporate strategy.
- Review, amend and draft job descriptions for all job roles and functions across the Bank.
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Identify the areas for development.
- Explore the new skills to enhance productivity.
- Develop a robust recruitment and selection process aimed at hiring top talents into the bank.
- Review and approve the compensations and benefits management system; salaries, rewards, and benefits system.
- Ensure optimal allocation and management of physical assets bank-wide
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the Admin department.
- Ensure that department is operating within budgetary limits.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of corporate communications.
- The candidate must have at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Must possess an MBA/MSC in the relevant field.
Create Your Profressional CV Now