- Planning and managing budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Ensure food are of excellent quality and served promptly to customers
- Oversee and coordinate menus for the day.
- Manage the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Managing stock of kitchen supplies.
- 2-3 years of experience
- HND/ BSc
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Edo State, Benin City.
- Culinary school degree.
- Previous experience working as a chef
- Passion for delighting people with food
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to motivate other members of staff
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good leadership skills
Salary: NGN70,000- NGN90,000