- Provide Leadership and strategically manage the business to generate profit
- Achieve the financial target of the Company on weekly basis.
- Ensure new corporate clients use the service of company’s services on weekly basis.
- Manage the Terminal Managers to ensure that the target of each branch is achieved
- Efficient Management of the workshop to ensure roadworthy trucks are released for daily operation
- Open and manage collection Centre’s in strategic locations within the country
- Responsible for developing and expanding sales of all company services
- Develop and execute strategies that will increase revenue and market share
- Ensure all consignments are loaded in trucks/buses and conveyed within the stipulated time agreed with the customer.
- Put in place strategies that will forestall diversion of company’s business by staff.
- Identify the company target market and creatively use it to increase the company’s income.
- Implement customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Drive the use of technology for an improved operation
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management.
Qualification and experience:
- B.Sc in Transport Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- 12 years professional experience with at least 6 years experience in Managing a courier business/unit/Company
- Membership of a recognized professional institute such as chartered Institute of Logistics and transport etc.
- Should encompass leadership qualities and should possess decision making ability
- Strong Technical skills
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
- Should be willing to work for extended hours and possess expert management skills
- Should believe in teamwork and effectively interact with the clients and the employees
- Strong business development sense, goal-oriented and a good communicator.
Application Closing Date: 9th November 2021.