Globetech Remedial Limited is a leading indigenous waste and resource management Organization with a global outlook. The organization specializes in Environmental Management and Consultancy, Planning, Construction and Operations and is known for providing innovative Environmental Management Services around major cities in Nigeria and Africa. Globetech is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage the organization's business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs in the waste management industry.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to the business and fully responsible for the implementation and coordination of the activities of the different departments on a daily basis. This include:
- Development and implementation of growth strategies
- Organizational development and coordination of business operations
- Hiring and training employees
- Formulating policies in consultation with the CEO
- Budgetary Control and financial management
- Improving administration process
- Client development and satisfaction: Cultivate new Clients and develop new business lines with existing ones
- Provide high-level oversight and technical input to ensure that project effort are executed within scope/budget/schedule and ensure that project reports are completed according to specified standards
- Identifying and developing business opportunities
- Manage client interaction and financial / resource allocation.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in business development with new and existing clients.
- Participate in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
- Co-conduct sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients.
- Minimum academic qualification of First Degree in a Sciences Based Course and a post-graduate degree in Business Management will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience, (or an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered). 3 of which should be in a management position
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions and excellent ability to maintain relationships with clients, generate new business, increase staff productivity, improve service, ensure sustainability, and meet business objectives.
- Project Management
- Analytical/logical reasoning ability
- Oral and Written Communication
- Business Management skills
Remuneration: NGN 400,000 - 600,000