A Chartered Accountant who takes the initiative, is self-managing, committed, and dedicated to delivering excellently on tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Balancing clients’ accounts and taking payments for services rendered.
- Reviewing bills and claims for accurate information
- Entering financial data into the company’s database
- Maintaining and protecting employee payrolls
- Maintaining all customer files in the company’s database
- Identifying and resolving problems and inaccuracies in financial data entries
- Extensively interacting with clients, vendors, policy representatives, and other people as necessary to collect payments.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Securing financial data by completing database backup
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement
- Handle financial transactions by auditing documents
- Recommending financial action by analyzing accounting option
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information
- A chartered accountant
- High level of initiative and ability to think out solutions to complex problems
- Ability to be self-managing
- Ability to work well within a group and/or independently
Create Your Profressional CV Now