Jobberman Nigeria is looking to hire. The job holder is expected to manage funds for the project to ensure optimum utilization and identify areas where the organization can scale back to improve.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up terms and conditions.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debts
- Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices
- Develop the credit-control system in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and company executives
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are any overdue invoices or payments, and initiate legal procedures if necessary.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Assist in preparing, invoices and bank deposits.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by the supervisor.
- HND or BSC in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven working experience as a credit controller
- Professional certification such as ICAN or ACCA.
- Excellent teamwork, organization, and communication
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proven track record of making successful credit decisions
- Familiarity with data analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications
- Hands-on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills
- Well-informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, and business environments.
Create Your Profressional CV Now