- Perform facials and additional skin care services based on customer wants and the packages the spa offers.
- Explain the different services based on what is best for the client, how it affects their specific type of skin, and how certain services are packaged to save money.
- Sell additional services and products in a simple, professional manner to aid customers in feeling good about the way they look.
- Attend regular staff meetings and continuing education programs to keep your skills up-to-date with the newest technology and methods.
- Greet customers with a friendly smile and a brief explanation about the procedure they have chosen, calming any fears they may have about the service.
- Train new hires on our services and products to ensure the quality of the spa is upheld by every employee.
- Provide consultations with customers who have problem areas on the skin in order to restore youthful beauty.
- Offer incentives and additional coupons for return customers in order to make them loyal customers to the spa.
- The candidate must have a valid practicing License and must have at least two years of experience.
Create Your Profressional CV Now