United States - San Jose, CA, United States | Full Time | Confidential
DFT Architect and subject matter expert to design and develop custom DFT (Design-For-Test) microarchitecture. Knowledge in cutting edge experience in DFT architecture and design, utilizing the latest process technologies, is required.
• Conceptualize and drive the definition of Design-For-Test Microarchitecture
• Collaborate with DFT stakeholders – ATPG engineers, SOC and other DFT IP experts
• Implementation level specification, microarchitecture design and RTL implementation of custom Design for Test (DFT) solutions.
• Collaborate with design verification to validate and ensure production level deployment of features - enabling testability, diagnostics, and high quality.
• Collaborate with physical design engineers to achieve high frequency and low power, comprehending challenges of the latest cutting-edge fabrication technologies.
• Develop technical strategies for DFT. Demonstrate subject matter expertise. Actively participate in the external DFT community.
• Breadth and depth of experience in DFT design, methodology and the latest trends in high-performance microprocessor designs.
• Evangelize DFT solutions and methodologies, technical leadership and mentoring of senior staff.
• Design-for-test microarchitecture, including scan test, memory built-in self-test (MBIST), logic built-in self-test (LBIST), and test access with JTAG and IEEE1500 standard logic.
• Comfort with scripting such as Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell or TCL
• Problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Excellent communication and technical documentation skills.