The Customer Success Coordinator is responsible for the following activities:
1. Launch facilities:
- Conduct facility assessments to identify departmental stations and network availability.
- Facilitate the setting up of profiles for site champions and key persons within the facilities.
- Train site champions on key features within the system ie: adding users, disabling users, adding billing information, stock intake etc.
- Setup the various stations with tablets and test the software in real-time.
- Conduct general training for all users at the facility.
2. Customer support/aftercare:
- Provide on-the-ground support for facilities whenever the need arises.
- Enable/equip site champions to be able to conduct some basic troubleshooting on their own.
- Be an expert in our in-built customer feedback tool and empower site champions to be able to use this tool effectively.
- Frequent visits to facilities to ensure they are using our OS most effectively and efficiently
- Provide support for facilities in nearby regions/locations.
- You might be called upon to assist with the sales drive from time to time, including conducting presentations on behalf of sales representatives.
- We want every team member to succeed, so this role will receive extensive training on how to be a company expert’ before going live in facilities
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- A degree or diploma from a recognized university
- At least two years working experience
- Ability to drive and hold a valid driving license.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with sound judgment and first-rate problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and a bias for action
- Attention to detail with a natural ability to juggle many moving parts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in the Hausa language
Salary and benefits:
- The starting pay is 240,000 Naira gross per month. Your salary and benefits will grow as the company continues to grow.
- We aim to provide all members of our team with flexibility. Our office in Nigeria is fully remote at the moment allowing employees to work from home.
- 21 days holidays + public holidays.
- Pension contribution.