OilPro Oil and Gas Limited is seeking to hire an experienced Business Development Officer to identify business opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The candidate will be charged with the duty to market the company services, generate revenue for the company, and improve performance by identifying commercial opportunities in the Oil and gas sector
- Develop good knowledge of the Company services.
- Identify, introduce and manage new/ old Client relationships.
- Assist marketing team in preparing marketing plans and strategies to improve sales.
- Carry out research on upcoming/ongoing projects and gather industry knowledge.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities where RFQ’s/P. O’s are issued, and ITT and contracts are secured in order to generate income.
- Procure items for clients (IOCs and EPCs) and ensure prompt delivery of the same items.
- Source for competitive quotations from OEMs, Compute commercial and technical analyses for submission of quotations.
- Submit bids, RFQs, and Tenders on the Ariba platform, NCDMB, NIPEX, and other bidding platforms
- NB - The job description can be modified at the discretion of the management.
- At least B.Sc. in a related discipline (Bachelor of Engineering will be an added advantage) with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in Oil and Gas Industry or Servicing Company with track records of performance.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Project management and organisational skills.
- Flexible to work outside Lagos.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Strong Networking and Interpersonal Skills.
Salary: NGN 120,000 - 200,000.