Product Execution & Marketing Leadership:
- Provide effective leadership by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all product lines.
- Provide real-time feedback for leadership and assist in driving sales, business development, and marketing efforts to drive customer adoption of our products
- Identify opportunities for MedEnhanz to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
- Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
External Relationship Development:
- Publicly represent MedEnhanz with the media and external constituency groups including community, governmental, and private organizations, and build excitement for MedEnhanz’s mission.
Strategic Plan Implementation:
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the partners and staff. Coach staff members as they implement the strategic plan and program operations.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 5 years of experience and a track record in project management roles. PMP or MBA is a plus.
- Excellence in project and organizational management with the ability to coach and manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies.
- Deep experience in program budgeting and fiscal management.
- Analytic and decisive decision-maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to point to specific examples of having led organizational transformation projects and program development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.