- Ability to develop new business and increase client portfolio
- Drive company sales and business expansion
- Customer relationship management
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company’s operations.
- Ensures that all clients matters are speedily attended to.
- Develop processes and or procedures that ensure that operational matters are logically processed.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities in order to ensure that all operational matters are achieved.
- Create a robust working relationship with all company clients
- Develop marketing strategy for company products/equipment and services in order to ensure market awareness and penetration.
- Carry out a survey of competing products and prices of company products/equipment and services in order to meet sales target.
- Assist the Managing Director in the development and implementation of goals, policies, and procedures relating to every aspect of the company’s operations.
- Reporting To Management, daily/weekly activities to monitor performance and traction of set goals and objectives.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
Experience & Qualification:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Professional certification (mandatory)
Knowledge, skills and abilities :
- Have sound IT competence
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Supervisory skills
- Judgment & problem-solving skill
- Information sourcing & evaluation skill
- Able to generate and implement innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Excellent leadership skills