- Work with, manipulate, and analyse raw data from a variety of sources including Data Warehouse, digital Ad serving platforms or other third-party client data.
- Create easy-to-understand presentations and data visualizations, present insights and findings.
- Evaluating Business Performance against Budget.
- Automation of re-occurring reports and data visualization using one of the Data Analytics tools.
- Preparation of Business Projections.
- Reviewing competition KPIs and advising Management.
- Ensure key stakeholders are supported with business information, insights, and recommendations to optimise business decisions.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with external suppliers
- Collaborate with various stakeholders from Commercial, Marketing, Finance and other departments.
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Data analyst
- Full knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Proficient Level Excel
- Proficient PowerBI, Tableau or other Analytics tools
- Experience using statistical software packages for analysing large datasets;
- An understanding of SQL will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to create presentations and visualization of data
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Web Analytics will be considered as an advantage
- Strong Analytical Skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal-oriented setting
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
Salary Range: NGN300,000- NGN500,000