Auditors work in the accounting departments of a huge range of firms and with independent chartered and certified firms, examining the money going in and out of organizations and making sure it is recorded and processed correctly.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Collating, checking, and analyzing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are protected
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries, and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Undertaking reviews of wages.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be ICAN or ACCA qualified
Create Your Profressional CV Now