We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
These will include but are not limited to :
- Establish design direction by preparation of preliminary concept sketches under the supervision of a Senior Architect.
- Preparation of detailed designs and architectural working drawings.
- Prepare, review rough sketches and work with other building team professionals including structural and services engineers, interior designers, etc.
- Assist in proper documentation of project files.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation are recorded and maintained.
- Interacting with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from Senior architects, management, and clients.
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- 3D modeling and Visualization under the supervision of a Senior Architect as required.
- Compile project specifications and coordinate Quality control checks and Reports.
- Site inspection, coordination with project Architect, and taking of site inventory.
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- An academic qualification of BSc Architecture
- Proficiency in CAD and modelling software - Autocad, SketchUp, and 3D max
- Creative and problem solving skills
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 80,000