We are looking to hire an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts
- Processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
Create Your Profressional CV Now