Trades & Services
Nigeria - Enugu | Full Time | NGN Less Than 75,000
- Manage obligations with suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis
- Represent the organization at meetings with bankers, tax authorities and other regulatory bodies.
- Process bank deposits
- Track payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets, ensure accuracy in retiring of the impress account
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Prepare salary schedules monthly
- Manage the inventories
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Proven working experience as an Accountant
- Strong problem-solving, attention to detail, critical and analytical thinking, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Economics or any other related courses
- 2 or more years of working experience as an Accountant
Create Your Profressional CV Now