The position of Accountant consists of analyzing financial information of the organization and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit, loss, tax liabilities, or other financial activities within the organization.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as disbursing checks and processing payroll, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee, and client records.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management and government agencies.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc. Accounting (First Class) or HND Accounting (Distinction)
- ACA or ACCA is an added advantage
- Candidate must be 34 years or less
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Minimum of 4 years cognate working experience
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Integrity: The job requires being honest and ethical.
- Analytical Thinking: The job requires analyzing information and logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Attention to Detail: The job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing a work task
- Dependability: The job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Achievement/Effort: The job requires establishing and maintaining a personally challenging achievement goal and exerting effort towards mastering tasks.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 300,000