We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors, etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to management
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines.
- The minimum academic Qualification of a BSc Degree in Accounting and must be ICAN Certified
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or FMCG with 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Age between 30 - 35 years.
- Accurate financial decisions making.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 - 300,000