The Job Description for the position(s) are;
- Management Accounting for Decision Making.
- Production/Manufacturing Data Entry,
- Data Management and Reporting for Management Decision.
- Entry of Sales Data into Spreadsheets and Accounting Software.
- Interpretation of Production/Manufacturing Costs at every level of Production Process from raw materials to final product and sales.
- Entry of General Costs, Budgets, and Analysis for Internal Control and Management Decision.
- Procurement Records and Audits
Qualification and Skills:
The candidates must possess some or all of the following qualifications and skills;
- Minimum Qualification of B.Sc., HND, and/or equivalent in Accounting.
- Computer Proficiency, and ability to Excellently use Accounting Softwares, Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Accounting experience of not less than 1 year in a Manufacturing and Production Company.
- Understanding of Management Accounting, Financial Knowledge, Stocktaking and records, Audit, and reconciliations.
- A Member of Chattered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and or Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) is an added advantage.
- Ages between 25 and 35 years.
Work Location: The primary work location is Ondo State.