Cakes and Cream is looking to hire an experienced Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to gather an in-depth analysis of the basic functions of the business and manage all accounting transactions as well as provide insight on cash flow patterns.
- Auditing and analyzing financial performance.
- Overseeing company payroll and payment processes to ensure all stakeholders are paid in a timely manner.
- Surveying business operations to determine accounting needs and suggesting solutions to business and financial problems.
- Assisting senior leadership in advising on how we can reduce costs and increase profits.
- Creating financial forecasts and risk analysis so that we can make better business decisions.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Ensuring that accounting procedures comply with government regulations and requirements.
- Develop, implement and document recordkeeping and accounting systems using current computer technology.
- Proven 2 - 3 years experience as an Accountant or similar role.
- An audit background is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Ethical behavior.
Remuneration: NGN 180,000
Preferred location: Surulere and Victoria Island